ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 07:18:33 -0400
Hi Vicki, and all,
         Sorry about taking so long to get back to you.  With the
kids home for the summer, I have to share the computer, so my time is
more limited.
         We had a nice week in New Hampshire.  When we returned, we
had to plan a big  memorial service and then, another one of our
members passed away so we had a funeral also.    We've also been
having new adventures, not in a good way, with Chris, so that's been
my life.  Liz started Drivers Ed. this week and this weekend I will
be helping out with the music for a women's retreat, but after that,
life should be slowing back down, so that I should, hopefully, be
able to post more regularly again.
         Thanks for the warm greetings.  It's good to be home.
Kathy