ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:00:54 +0100
Kathy,

It was good to know what had been happening your end.  I'm sorry to learn
that you've been having some more (not so good) adventures with Chris.
Please fill us in as and when you are able.

I will pray for you over the weekend and trust the women's retreat goes
well.  (I'd love to come too!)

--
Carol