ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:20:41 -0500
Brad,
I do believe that food restrictions were eliminated as well.  After
all, Jesus said, "Go in to all the world."  If the disciples had to
take there dietary restrictions with them where ever they went, how
could Paul then be all things to all people?  Don't forget, church
tradition says that  Andrew ended up in India.  If that is true, in
India, then he wouldn't have been able to eat cow meat.  He would
have had to eat something else!
Kathy