ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:15:46 -0500
Brad,
         I actually have the book, but we haven't read it yet.  When
I was in Florida last January the author was one of the speakers at
the pastor's wives convention that I attended.  We actually attended
a banquet containing all Maker's Diet Approved foods and it was
really good.  The salad had some edible flowers on it, but that was
okay.  His story was interesting and he had the pictures to prove
it.  Sadly, even though I have the book, as I said,  Greg and I
haven't read it yet.  Maybe I should get him to record it and send it
to whoever wants one.  I'm sure he'd really appreciate me putting
that on his plate of things to do!  GRIN!  When we do get around to
reading it, I'll let you know about it.  You should see our book list!
Kathy