ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 05:57:35 -0500
We challenged people won't at all be effected by the affordable care act.
Generally those who work would have done better with encouragement to
provide for themselves with health insurance plans.  Rather than being
forced to depend on a Godless government who forces people with religious
reasons to fund birth control and abortion coverage for employees, and who
forces businesses to cater weddings for same sex couples against their
religious principles, and who, when the government was closed down for that
last two or three weeks, forbid government contracted priests to celebrate
mass even on a voluntary basis.  I sent you the article telling us all of
that horror.  Requiring people who wanted to partake of the blessed
sacrament to go off military bases to find a priest not contracted by the
government to perform weddings, ETC.   If we take anything at all from such
a government to which we ourselves have not contributed, with the exception
of social security.  Because that is a program funded by us, with the
expectation we would reap benefits from it.  Which, by the way, began as a
supplemental program only, and wasn't meant in the beginning to be the
mainstay of an individuals economic existence.  We will also be held
accountable at the day of judgment along with this Godless government.    We
have got to stand together against it, and do all we can to revile all it
stands for.  At whatever personal cost to us.  Else, our children and grand
children will pay the price for our foolishness, and we ourselves will have
to answer to God.