ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 05:34:37 -0500
This is true about the family structure deteriorating.  Because there is a
general lack of  discipline built in to families.  God meant us to be self
disciplined.  Which is why he created drives which, in order to properly
control family size would require self disciplining.  He provided ways for
humans to properly control family size, and to provide for children stable
lives, and well grounded beginnings.
These failsafes were called marriage between men and women, and abstinence
during certain times of the month when considering sexual relations between
same.  There are only two or three days in each month when women are most
fecund.  So, if one is self disciplined, and does use Gods prescripts, all
will work out   in the end.  Because God will keep a specific eye on us and
on our progeny.  But, humans have taken it upon themselves, because they are
effected by the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, and have assumed
for themselves the role of God in the matter of procreation, to take self
discipline out of their lives altogether.  They can't even control their own
appetite for food, and eat either too much, or the wrong sorts of foods for
their most precious of all bodies.  Thus they have bollixed their families,
and the futures of their dear children.  Who many times have given
themselves over to debauchery and to unwholesome things to put in to the
temple of God in which God has chosen to live.  Our mission in life ought to
try as best as we can to make our bodies and this world generally a place in
which God would be proud to call home.  In many ways, many Americans have
fallen short of this goal.  We allow the government to care for us, and
infantilize our adult children to the point they are unable to care for
their own children.  We are the most intelligent of all earthly creatures.
We have the ability to create the most marvelous of things.  Yet, no where
else in the animal kingdom is there such a horrendously poor ability to care
for ones own children.  Who ever could have believed in generations past
there would be a discussion of what is a simple concept of marriage.  When
the Penguins and the Vultures seem to understand the concept of mating for
life to a being of the opposing sex.  By the way, as an aside, though the
Vulture is the ugliest of Gods creatures, it represents an example of the
finest parents of all creatures God created.  Which include us humans.  Who
look considerably finer than does that most essential bird.    After we
older folk are gone, from where then will come the
teaching which all youth need to live straight and upright lives?