ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:22:44 -0600
I'd not bank on my not needing reminding hehe. In my BC day, before Christ,
I knew what I knew and there ain't was going  to be no one to tell me any
different and I was strong in my comfort of knowing that. I wasn't a know
it all, I wasn't arrogant, but I knew what I believed and that was that. I
did my own thing and was operator of my own life. Then Christ got ahold of
me and tossed me for a body slam and been ever since trying to find that
balance of confidence in what I know is his precepts to be done in my life,
yet do not wish to override him. I probably have less to be concerned
about   than I think.

Brad