ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:39:39 -0000
Oh, Kathy,

That's a lovely idea.  I do something fairly similar with my main diary.
Annually, at the end, I write down as much of what God has done as I can.  I
also keep a separate diary of what God does and speaks into my life and
write down as often as I remember.  One day someone may read it!  <SMILE>

--
Carol