ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:34:51 -0600
Hi Vicki, Virgie, and Everyone,

Last night, when I couldn't sleep, I thought of all of you who can't
sleep well at night.

I was awake around 2 AM and I know I was still awake after 6 AM. It
was very hard to get up this morning. I guess I got to find something
to do while I'm awake. Anyone got any ideas?

Lovings,
Pat Ferguson very tired