ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 09:56:06 -0500
Dear Loving Carol,

Welcome back to those of us who have missed you so very much. We are
so very glad you are back, and we welcome you with open arms and many
lovings and squeezings for you.

Please know that I've been praying for you and Mike and you are
always in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for the love and prayers you always send our way.

God Bless you and I'm praying for a healing for you and that you
return to excellent health.

Our Lord is so very wonderful. Praise His Holy precious name.

Loving you always,
Pat Ferguson