ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2014 15:04:35 -0500
Dear Doris,

Praise God! He is healing you! I believe it!

I will continue to pray for your healing, and for complete peace and
comfort for you and Chris during this time.

Wrapping my arms around you and giving you a gentle squeeze.

Our God is a Loving God!

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Lovingly In Christ,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.