ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:23:19 -0600
She and her mom came home from the hospital tonight.  Her iron level and
liver level were all down.  She has to be taken to the doctor tomorrow to
have her blood tested.  Her mom, Kasia, and Bob, the dad, stayed all night
with her because she kept pulling her tubes out.  They had something in her
ear and I believe in her nose as well as her I V and although they had her
hands restrained, somehow she would wiggle her body down so her hands could
pull the tubes out.  It was one wild night apparently.  Now, if they can
just keep the social service child protection services off their backs.  I
guess one of the other special needs children got the vitamins and iron
pills and liquid Tylenol down for Tiffany because Tif can't get anything
that is put up.  Plus, the other child apparently helped her get the bottles
opened because Tif cannot unscrew those child proof lids without help.  What
a deal.  But Tiffany apparently is over the worse and Kasia said she is
acting herself again.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com