ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:33:43 -0500
Carol,

There has been times I've felt similar. When you  get to feeling such,
find yourself a balloon. A balloon you say? Yes a balloon. A nice new
balloon not yet used. Get a hold of it, pump that dude up and with each
breath you breathe  while filling it up, let Jesus show you those lies
that honker down on  you, and expel them with each breath. Fill that
balloon good and full, but don't over fill it cause the fun part is coming
yet. If you got more lies being told you that you need to rid,  they make
tons of balloons. So fill that dude up with lies and when it is good and
full? Pinch off the opening, sit back and you and the Lord have a good
smiling listen as you stretch the opening of the balloon apart just enough
to make that squeal sound. That's the lies screaming with horror as you
expel them into nowhere land as Jesus did the swine to the  river... or
was it a cliff, can't recall. Nonetheless  enjoy the peace of getting rid
of them. Just so ya don't think it is some sort of new age ritual or
something, it is merely an  object lesson and fun way to focus on watching
the lies that the enemy tries putting on you, leave in horror. They're
like termites. You got those in the UK? They are like flying ants but they
have very little outer protective skin and thus need to build little sand
trails or tunnels where they go to keep from drying out and dying. If
exposed, they die. That's what such lies are. You have much to offer to
those you know, and although we do experience grief, disappointment,
discouragement and etc. in this world, Christ is there for us and we have
the guidance of the Holy Spirit and the love of the Father.

Brad

to fill in there, let those lies that are speaking to you exit right out
into that balloon.

on 02:40 AM 9/25/2006, Carol Pearson said:

Dear Brad,

It has been several weeks now since Fabian went from our home and I'm
experiencing a second really bad waive of grief.  I just need a real dog
to hug!  Now, don't get me wrong, folks.  Roxy is great and we love her,
but she's not hugable, nor does she want to be.  I never thought it would
be this bad - and I've had and lost some dogs in my life, but this time
round . . ..

I'm sobbing again as I write.  Please pray for me everyone.  Life is so
hard here and has been, honestly, for years.  I just need decent sleep and
a few less of those sad, hard knocks from church and maybe, just maybe
I'll want to go on living.

--
Carol

----- Original Message ----- From: "B Dunse" <[log in to unmask]>