ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 03:50:33 +0000
Yuck poor kid.  Father in Heaven we ask that you take that illment out of Caleb and protect the rest of the family from having to suffer from it.  Thank you Lord for you loving touch.  In your precious name wepray Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries