ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 08:25:28 -0700
Brother Phil has asked if I would be willing to write and/or post some articles to the list.  I have agreed to do so.  I trust you will find them helpful.  The first few articles you will also find on the http://bartimaeus.us website.  Once my schedule slows down in a couple of months I will undertake to write some new material.
The first article will be “In The Country of the Blind”. It is a bit longer than most of the articles I have written in the past, but will provide an introduction to the Gospel and give you an idea about how I sometimes think. smile!

Listening for His shout!
Grant