ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:21:23 -0600
I'm not sure. Way more than 3200 but the ratio between USA and any other
country in Iraq is amazing.

Brad

At 01:07 AM 2/18/2008, you wrote:
>What was World War Two?  12 million or something between the U S and
>England?  I forget what I heard but I knew it blew my mind when I heard it
>recently.
>
>Phil.

Warm regards,

Brad Dunse

http://www.braddunsemusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/braddunse

Listen to some sample tunes off  the site, join the newsletter for an
occasional update and performance date notices. Leave feedback  in the
guestbook/feedback area... it is always   helpful to hear from you.