ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 00:23:14 -0600
I think if you read the below, you'll read between the lines of the so
called "coalition" of our world friends.  The ratio in numbers compared to
ours pretty much  shows were we stand.

As of Sunday, Feb. 17, 2008, at least 3,963 members of the U.S. military
have died since the beginning of the Iraq war in March 2003, according to
an Associated Press count. The figure includes eight military civilians. At
least 3,225 died as a result of hostile action, according to the military's
numbers. The AP count is three higher than the Defense Department's tally,
last updated Friday at 10 a.m. EST.

The British military has reported 174 deaths; Italy, 33; Ukraine, 18;
Poland, 21; Bulgaria, 13; Spain, 11; Denmark, seven; El Salvador, five;
Slovakia,
four; Latvia, three; Estonia, Netherlands, Thailand, Romania, two each; and
Australia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, South Korea, one death each.