ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:00:40 -0600
Dear Pastor Mark,

Welcome to this loving list of loving Christians, and you are one of
them. <smile>

You will love it here, and everyone is so kind and caring.

I'm praying for you that you get over your cold. May God richly bless
you in your ministry.

I'm praying for your wife also.

I'm the one who sends lovings and squeezings to everyone. It's all
done in a Christian way, because God is loving and without Jesus in
my life, I couldn't love others. Praise The Lord.

Please write more to us when you have time.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson