ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:34:09 -0600
Hi Sharon and Everyone,

Thanks so very much for praying. We appreciate it so very much.

We contacted our lawyer, and he said that it's time to get them out
of the house.

Gary keeps making promises and he doesn't keep them. He did tell us
that him and Janet are looking for another place, but we don't
believe him from all the lies he's told us thus far.

They will be served a notice from the sharriff, and as I am writing
this right now, Vernon just told me that the Sharrif just showed up
at the rental house. I guess that he will have so long to get out of
the house, and if they don't get out of the house, they will be
physically moved out of the house.

We don't like this, but there's nothing else left to do. They are
just using us.

Thank you for praying for Mom, also. She's very weak and she has 2
chemo treatments left, and then they do a cat scan, and then they
might have to do more chemo.

Thanks much for all theloving emails and for all the love and
prayers. Mom appreciates it so very much.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson
I can type faster than my computer can talk.