ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:33:27 +0000
Father in heaven Julie is asking to be healed of a skin rash.  And we know you can heal  this because  you have healed leopardacy.  So whats a skin rash.  Just heal it now.  And for this we thank you.  In your precious name we pray Amen

--
Christ is the reason for the season. If there was not Christ. There would be no Christ-mas. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
Karen Carter

From: JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>