ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:30:57 -0500
Kathy,
Oh what a tangled web he is weaving.  You know the Lord can still pull off a
miracle and all it takes is for Chris to ask for His help.  I am praying for
all of you.  Chris has made some mistakes but he is a confused young man and
I believe there is good in him.  Hang in there and don't give up on him.
I am sorry for all the hurt all of you are feeling.
Virgie and Hoshi ----- Original Message -----