ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:20:07 -0500
Phil,
You are so right on in this message.  I agree with you one hundred
per cent.  You are right when you say that Gretchen and Chris know
the truth.  I believe that.  I think that, however, they feel
unlovable and part of their behavior is a kind of warped, self
fulfilling prophesy.  If, however, I can continue to find ways to
love Chris, as you are Gretchen, it makes them both have to face the
fact that someone does still love them no matter what.  I just pray
that both of them will transfer this knowledge of being loved  from
us, there parents, to their heavenly Father above.  He loves them so
much, but unlike so many in the pew, they know that they aren't
worthy of it.  God does have a purpose and a plan for both of our
prodigals.  It is just frustrating to have to continue to be
patient.  Sometimes I feel like it is wading through peanut butter.
Kathy