ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:04:00 -0700
Chris,

I too believe the Lord sends us angels for assistance.  I certainly think
it's possible to have a guardian angel.  I do believe the ?Bible teaches
that these are different beings than a man or woman or even a child.
Children are wonderful and whatever special connection there is between an
adult and a child is different than an angelic visit and a person.

I am glad you had the courage to bring up a topic, though, as you've found,
there are varying opinions on it.

Vicki