ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 20:05:44 -0400
Hi everyone,
My neice Diana got the test results today for the last test they had to
repeat.  It shows scar tissue in the heart but they think it was not from
this trip to the hospital.  They believe that it happened much earlier.  She
is feeling some better today.
My great neice and her two little boys all have chickenpox and she is all
swollen and is really sick.  Christopher is the oldest boy and he is doing
much better.  I think little Cameron is still pretty sick.  Thanks very much
for your prayers.
Virgie and lady Hoshi