ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:33:55 -0600
I looked too but came up with a big goose egg. I found a baby and baby
naming site, but one needs to join I guess for any real  info on babies and
etc. Last thing I need is spam telling me how I can get pregnant.

Brad

At 06:18 PM 11/8/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>I read the name Conswella in a western many years ago and I have tried at
>different times finding what the name means and its nationality.  Does
>anybody have a name website I can go to and look it up?  I've tried google
>and even found a college student with that name with a website but her email
>bounces so no luck even when finding someone with the name Conswella.  Yes,
>it is spelled that way from what I have found so far.
>
>Phil.
>

>Victory Isn't Something You Have; It Is Who You Are.
>www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

Brad

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!