ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:54:48 -0700
Gretchen's diversionary officer basically told Gretchen to return Friday
with a plan she is going to follow and live by, did I mention her case
officer is a Christian?  Anyhow, otherwise, she would make the decisions for
Gretchen.  I had a talk with Gretchen today, because she asked to talk with
me, and she wants to move back in but both times she talked about it, she
said it was because of her children.  She did not sound sincere to me but
then I don't want to go to prison for 5 years either.  I told Gretchen this
morning, that we would have to come to some sort of agreement about the way
she is living because, not only could we not take living with her and
guessing about what she is doing every day, but it was totally unacceptable
for the children.  She also said she would start praying with me on a
regular bases starting tomorrow night.  So, we shall see.  I am not
expecting her to be perfect but I do demand she fulfill her responsibilities
as a parent no matter what.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com