ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 17:07:14 -0500
i know this is a mute thread now... but the thing that came to mind when i
was reading brad's post is... my pastor always used to say that when we go
to Heaven, we're not going to be separated.  there's not going to be a
catholic corner... a protestant corner... an evangellecal corner and what
have you.  also when we are raptured, the only thing Jesus is going to look
for is whether He is in  your heart.  You can believe all you want to but is
He in your heart?  When that trumpt blows it's not going to be audible to
those who really don't have him in there hearts.  It's not going to be
audible to our ears... it's going to be audible to our hearts.
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn