ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:52:28 +0000
You know a true beleiver if the believe Jesus came to earth as man.  died was barried and is risen.  Leave out any of these steps that Jesus has done than you do not believe.

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries