ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 18:32:08 -0000
Rhonda,

Don't worry, you'll not catch me up!

What's more, I haven't found any way of reducing the chocolate yet and,
unless the Lord gives me clear instruction and much help, I'll wait until I
reach Glory and there, hopefully, there will be mountains of chocolate
waiting for me!

(Oh, sigh, why does this list always go back to that "C" word???)

--
Carol
Who's definitely "done it again"!