ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:38:04 -0000
Rhonda,

I'm not a parent, but can pray for you nevertheless.

I am praying----- Original Message -----  because, though it may be
perfectly all right (because you all know I do it <SMILE>) I know Christa's
not mature enough to make that kind of decision and, anyway, there are not
enough safety nets in place.

I pray you resolve your differences quickly.  Keep us posted.

--
Carol