ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 02:50:45 +0000
I seen another doctor today and they are going to do the surgery but want to all get together and discuss when and how.  They are going to call me to let me know when it is.  I will keep you all posted

Congradulations on the job Sandy.  Praise the Lord.

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter '74
-KC- Ministries