ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 05:40:28 -0500
kathy.  O boy.  Just know you're in my continued prayers.  I have no
advice... but the only thing i can do is pray... and sometimes that's
better... or more helpful.  Nothing against any advice anyones given you so
far... just know i'll be praying.
Love.
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn