ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:02:08 -0400
It's kind of quiet around here again on the list.  I've been reading over my Sunday school lesson.  It is talking about if life is worth it and the scriptures are in Eccl.  I like that book.  Our Sunday school boook though has been redone and I don't like the way they have changed it very much.  We did have a teacher's guide in the back of the book but it is gone and the book looks more like a magazine.  It's okay I guess though.  Well hope everyone has a good weekend.

Amy