ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jen and Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:12:07 -0500
ANGEL.  JUDAS STILL HAD A CHOICE.  AS WE ALL DO.  MY PASTOR ALWAYS SAID THAT
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUDAS AND PETER IS WHEN JUDAS BETRAYED JESUS HE
DIDN'T ASK FOR FORGIVENESS... PETER DID ASK AND GOT FORGIVENESS.  JUDAS?
ONLY AFTER HE SAW WHAT THEY DID TO CHRIST DID HE REGRET IT.  SO NO... I
DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR JUDAS IN THE LEAST.
Jen and MAMA-Star
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn