ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:14:12 -0700
Angel,
It said the Judas was a thief and had the bag and bare what was put therein.
I can't feel sorry for Judas.
Andrew LLoyd Webber made him the hero of Jesus Christ super-star, a piece of
blasphemy to be sure.
As you know, however, he wrote super-star with the express purpose of
destroying Christianity.
Guess it didn't work.
Vinny