ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2014 16:46:47 -0600
HiPhil,

I love that!

I do the same thing.

I ask Holy Spirit to show me how to do things, or to help me find something.

He always does help me!

I've never had Holy Spirit not show me something when I have asked.

I'm Praying to God that you will get your feeling back in your
fingers and hands.

I'm praying for you and Sandy, Daily!

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.