ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:28:23 -0400
Amy, have you ever taken a career test to see which type of job you are best
suited for?
It is so hard I know, making life decisions, and a little scary too.  Be
honest about your fears, and worries, God is a great listener, and He unlike
some people I know, never turns away or say our fears are silly, or even
worse stupid!
I am praying for you,

Rhonda