ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:32:56 -0400
I was reading today and came across  this verse
James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye
may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man
availeth
muchSo, what do you think it means to  "confess your faults one to another"
I have my thoughts, just wanted yours.
I love when we all share our views on a verse, it often helps deepen my
understanding.

Rhonda.