ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 07:58:12 -0700
Hi Sharon!
Happy birthday to you! Sorry I am a few days after the actual day. I think
you can celebrate your birthday for a good week before or after. "smile!"
Yes, God truly is good! He blesses us in so many special ways! What a gift
it was for you to spend part of the day with both your sisters: going out
for dinner with Judy, and talking with Donna on the phone. The chance to
share your birthday with dearly loved family and friends you miss but don't
get to be with often are the memories you hold in your heart long after the
day is over!
Progressive dinners are a whole lot of fun! What a neat idea to have a
fast-food one!  You stopped at two of my favorites: Burger King, and Dairy
Queen.
 I am glad you had a good birthday and that you could celebrate it in a way
that was special for you!
Many blessings!
Sheila and Vinnie