ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 20:43:35 -0700
Hi,
My name is Sheila. I just recently joined the list. I am very blessed to be
here with all of you.
Vicki, I will be praying for your job search. When I read your message about
PDF files and MS Word tablesI just had to respond. I am also applying for
jobs and struggling with the very same thing! I just completed an arduous
but rewarding eight-months BEP training program in Sacramento California. I
am now volunteering with other vendors to keep my skills up while I wait for
locations to become available. I have applied for a very nice, fairly small
location )which previously was  known as a wet dry stand, now known as a
convenience store), in Sanfrancisco. I only want to get this one if it is
truly God's will for me to have it.  So I would very gratefully ask for your
prayers for my job search as well.
Thanks so much!
Sheila and Vinnie
Jesus, I trust in You!