ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 06:11:46 -0700
Hi lovely Sharon,

I am fluent in Spanish, though it is the Spanish spoken in Spain.  I
am praying for the growth and flourishing of this new ministry.

I know from personal experience just how lost the majority of
Hispanics are when it comes to THE LORD and my heart cries for them.

IN THE MATCHLESS NAME OF JESUS THE CHRIST,

purple Mari