ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:45:32 -0500
Hi Virgie,

Thank you for answering me so soon! I just joined this list cuz Phil
told my next-door neighbor and me that it still exists.

I have no family except my 83-year-old mother down in Florida near
Sarasota. Because I was raised in a religious cult (Jehovah's
Witnesses), and left that organization in 1978, she, by her own
choice, only speaks to me when she either has to, or when there's
nobody else around. I'm accustomed to getting hung up on by my Mom,
which is very, very sad, indeed! So, I've adopted kids, brothers and
sisters from these crazy E-Mail lists, and we talk on the phone and
exchange E-Mails whenever possible. Mostly, though, I love talking on
the phone, since I have unlimited long-distance.

So, if any of you here in the States or Canada want to talk, 24 hours
a day, seven days a week, just let me know, and I'll call you. Of
course, I need phone numbers to do that. That should be done
privately, wouldn't you think?

LOVE AND GOD'S MANY BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU,
Reeva Parry