EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Martin, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:28:32 -0400
Greetings:

I will check on this for you.  I believe I have an answer, however, I want
to check it out first.  I haven't answered this question in a while.

I provided one of my clients with the answer to this question about a year
ago.  It was accurate at the time.  Back then, Dragon was still providing
Dragon Classic to meet Section 508 requirements.  I will contact my
distributor tomorrow.

More later.
Terry Martin -- President
VOILA Technology, Inc.