EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Martin, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:18:07 -0400
Norm:

Here is what I have found out from my distributor regarding DragonDictate
Classic Edition.  The Classic Edition is no longer in production or for
sale.  DragonDictate Power Edition is still for sale.  I do not have a price
on it.  The Power Edition has a larger active vocabulary than the Classic
Edition.  My distributor also added that they believe that Naturally
Speaking does meet 508 Guidelines.

You can have both on the same machine.  There are instructions on how to use
both at the same time to create a 100% hands-free voice interface.

Let me know if I can provide you with any further information.  Hope this
helps.  Take care.
Terry Martin -- President
VOILA Technology, Inc.
54 Castle Road