EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Martin, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:23:17 -0400
Bill:

I'd hate for her to not use that nice system.  Why don't you try making
large print labels, Braille labels or come up with your own raised dot
system for the controls?  I don't know what the buttons are like on that
system.  If they are small, that might be a little difficult.  If they are
large, then that will make labeling them a little easier.  These solutions
are very inexpensive.  These solutions probably wouldn't work for the remote
due to its size.  If I knew exactly what system she owned, perhaps I could
come up with a better solution.  If you can get me the specific model, the
next time I'm at Best Buy or some store like that, I'll take a look at it to
see if there is anything that can be done.  Hope this helps.  Have a nice
weekend.

Terry A. Martin
VOILA Technology, Inc.  -- President
54 Castle Road
Rochester, NY 14623
Phone:  (585) 321-1451 *** NEW AREA CODE IS 585 ***
FAX:  (585) 321-1451