EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karen McCall, Karlen Communications" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:19:20 -0500
Debi:

Norm is in charge of the archives. I avoid Chrome due to accessibility
issues so can't be of any help.

If you can't get the information, let me know and I'll try to call you or
send a PDF of the slides.

Cheers, Karen