EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:05:42 -0500
It might be purchased under certain circumstances.  I have purchased a
talking money reader and find it quite helpful.

As for the camera, I see this as one of the initial steps along the path
to full pedestrian independence which you may have but many do not.  I
will be happy considering my travel needs to acquire any aid which will
lessen the barriers I face.