EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 08:11:48 -0500
We use a Versepoint braille printer with Duxbury.  We've been very pleased with the printer.  It was bought in 1991 and has only been serviced once.  We print approximately 1200 braille pages each semester.   Initially we used a switch box to allow us to print to the braille printer or the laser printer.  Last year we purchased a laser printer with a network card and did away with the switch box.

Hope this helps.