EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
clearinghousemi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:54:59 -0700
Hi Folks,

Our office is investigating purchasing ZoomText and I wanted to know what
people's experiences with it are. Does it work well with Access and Word
applications? Do some versions of it work better with Access and Word than
others (it looks like there are four versions currently available)? Are
there other programs that work better? Please let me know if you have
recommendations along these lines.

Thanks,
Tracy Scharn
NCDE Project Assistant

If you would like a free copy of "A World Awaits You: A Journal of Success
in International Exchange for People with Disabilities," please send your
mailing address to us:

Mobility International USA
National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange
PO Box 10767
Eugene, OR  97440  USA
Tel: (541) 343-1284 (voice/TTY)
Fax: (541) 343-6812