EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ann Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:35:08 -0500
ReadingBar 2 can be purchased separately, but it is part of the software
package called ReadPlease.  ReadPlease is a wonderful program but their
target audience is the learning disabled and not people who are blind or
those with low vision.  They do have a low vision option but it does not
come close to the features that say ZoomText has.  To compare ReadPlease
with a full-functioning screen reader in my thinking is comparing apples to
oranges.

Ann Pearce
Department Manager
Talking Book Services